I will be adding links to resources here as I mention them in the chapters of the Extra Money Answer.
Whenever I talk about a product or service here, I am using it myself, and I think it’s a worthwhile resource for my own business.
These mentions will often be accompanied by affiliate links, and if you click through these links and make a purchase, I will earn commissions.
- Affiliate Summit – the premier affiliate marketing conference
- AWeber – email service provider
- Blue Host – website hosting
- Change Detection – monitor changes to sites of your competitors
- Facebook Ads – performance ads that run on Facebook
- Flickr – online photo storage and search engine
- Freedback – create forms for your site quickly and easily, and receive results via email and in an online database
- GoDaddy – domain registrar
- HootSuite – manage your social media campaigns
- LinkedIn – business social network
- NetworkedBlogs – service to connect blog RSS to Facebook
- Pretty Link – WordPress plugin to redirect affiliate links
- Simple Page Tester – WordPress plugin that enables split testing
- SocialOomph – service to send out time-delayed Tweets
- StumbleUpon – tool that takes users to web sites matching their personal interests and preferences
- Thesis WordPress Theme – easy to install and setup web design for a WordPress blog
- Twitterfeed – service to connect blog RSS to Twitter
- YouTube – the most important video site
I am not going to plug companies I don’t use and like, and some links will be direct and there will be no commission earned.
Just so you know. 🙂